- 400 gr all-purpose or whole-wheat flour
- 50 gr AMINO ANIMO PEA PROTEIN
- 4 medium carrots
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 150 ml water
- 10 gr baking powder
- Sesame, poppy seed, semolina (optional for sprinkling)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Peel the carrots and grate them in a grater or a blender.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, the AMINO ANIMO PEA organic protein, the salt and the baking powder and mix.
- Add the remaining ingredients and the grated carrots and mix well by hand. If necessary, add extra water or flour.
- Let the dough rest for 5 minutes. Cut the dough into small balls and roll them with your hands to create thin sticks the size of your finger.
- Optionally sprinkle them with sesame seeds, poppy seeds or semolina and then place them on a baking tray laid with a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow the breadsticks to cool and store them in a bowl or glass container.