For the pancakes:
• 45 gr. AMINO ANIMO Sunflower Protein
• 130 gr. wheat flour
• 300 gr. vegetable milk
• 30 gr. maple syrup or honey or stevia
• 1 tsp. vinegar
• 2 tsp. baking powder
• 1/2 tsp. soda
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
• 2 apples, diced
• 1 tbsp. maple syrup or honey
• 1/2 cup water
- In a bowl, mix all the pancake ingredients. If the mixture is too thick, add a little more vegetable milk.
- Place a non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Add to the pan about 2 tbsp. of the mixture for each pancake.
- When you see bubbles forming on the surface of the pancake, turn it over and wait for another minute.
- Place all the serving ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Mix and let them cook with the lid closed until the apples are soft.