What personal data do we collect about you?
We collect the name and surname of our customers, when they express their interest in our products or subscribe to our newsletter or place orders through our e-shop.
We collect the e-mail address of our customers, when they express their interest in our products or subscribe to our newsletter or place orders through our e-shop.
We collect the postal address of our customers for the purpose of invoicing and shipping our products.
We collect the phone number of our customers for the best possible service when managing orders and sending our products.
We collect only the details of the products that our customers bought and the way in which they made the payment.
In case we have a different billing address from the shipping address, we also collect all the above data for the billing address.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data when you visit our website, when you fill out our contact form, when you contact us about our products, when you make purchases through our e-shop or when you subscribe to our newsletter.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Order management and shipping of our products.
- Contact of our company with you to respond to your message / request.
- Marketing and / or promotional activities, such as emails we send to those who have subscribed to our newsletter. To the list of people who we send newsletters to, we can add those who give us their email addresses during our communication and those who tell us that they want to receive newsletters. Each newsletter gives the recipients the opportunity to state that they do not wish to receive other newsletters from us.
General Use of Data
We may collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). These Data may include information such as your computer’s protocol address (ex. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Service you are visiting, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on these pages, device IDs and other diagnostic data.
In order to make our Website and Services available to you or to fulfill a legal obligation, we must collect and use certain Personal Information. If you do not provide the information we request, we may not be able to provide you with the requested products or services. Some of the information we collect is directly from you through our Website. However, we may also collect personal information about you from other sources.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Provision and maintenance of the Service
- Notification of changes in our Service
- Ability to participate in interactive functions of our Service, provided you select it
- Customer care and support
- Analysis to improve the Service
- Monitoring the use of the Service
- Detection, prevention and treatment of technical problems
- Answer questions and offer support
- Improvement of the user’s experience
- Enforcement of terms and policies
- Protection against abuse and malicious users
- Respond to legal requests and avoid damage
- Execution and operation of our Website and Services
The processing of your Personal Data depends on how you interact with our website, your location in the world and whether one of the following applies:
- You have given your consent for one or more specific purposes. This does not apply, however, when the processing of Personal Information is subject to California Consumer Protection Act or European Data Protection Act.
- The provision of information is necessary for the fulfillment of an agreement with you and / or for any of its pre-contractual obligations.
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which you are subject.
- The processing is related to a project that is performed in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority entrusted to us.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by third parties.
Please note that under certain laws we may be able to process information until you object to such processing (with your exception), without having to rely on consent or any of the following legal bases. We will be happy to clarify the specific legal basis applicable to the processing and whether the provision of Personal Information is a contractual or contractual requirement or a requirement for a contract.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
The processing of your personal data for the management of orders and the shipment of our products to you, is based on the execution of a contract.
The processing of your personal data for marketing and / or promotional purposes is based on your consent. In all cases where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some cases the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legal interests or for the purposes of our compliance with national and / or European legislations.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We retain the personal data of our customers related to transaction for two (2) years, in order to be able to fulfill our obligation to maintain accurate tax records and documents for other administrative authorities.
We retain the personal data of people who have subscribed to the newsletters (and / or promotions) until those people tell us that they no longer wish to receive newsletters (and / or promotional material) from us.
What steps have we taken to protect your personal data?
All personal data we collect and process are appropriate, adequate and limited to the needs and purposes for which they are collected. In addition, we process your personal data in a manner that guarantees accuracy, constant updating and security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing of accidental loss, destruction or damage. When you give us your personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is kept secure. In order to protect your personal data, we take physical, technical and organizational measures to protect them. We update and control the security technology we use on an ongoing basis. Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect your personal data from any loss, alteration, illegal processing or alteration:
- Our database and your personal data contained therein are protected by an access control system.
- Use of information systems and programs for computers that are installed in a way that minimizes the use of personal data and / or user authentication data.
- SSL Certificate/Secure Socket Layers security protocol which allows a secure connection between the website and the browser, ensuring the secure exchange of data between the two parties and preventing malicious actions. The SSL certificate is a digital certificate that authenticates the website and then encrypts the information sent to the server on which the website is hosted. Through the strong encryption provided by the SSL certificate, client data are maintained with high levels of security.
- Regarding the transactions that take place in our online store through third parties, such as banking institutions or private carriers like PayPal, the specific carriers are responsible for securing the customer’s data (personal data, card details).
To whom are your personal data transmitted?
As part of our activities, we use third party providers who provide services on our behalf. So, we may need to share your personal information with them. However, we share only your personal data that are necessary to provide the services we request and we require them to protect your data and not use it for other purposes.
We use the following categories of third-party service providers:
- Courier service provider
- Provider of order management services through e-shop
The personal data we collect from you are not transmitted or processed outside the European Economic Area.
Transfer of information outside the EEA
The information we collect from you is not transferred or processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
What are your rights?
You have the right to request access to your personal data that we process. In addition, subject to the conditions set by law, you have the following rights:
- Right to correct or delete (in some cases) your personal data.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to receive your personal data and right to transfer your personal data to another company.
- In cases where we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without this revocation affecting the legality of the processing for the period prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- Finally, you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority. If you do not know which is the competent supervisory authority, please contact us to assist you.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
You can request information about your personal data we hold in our databases. We will provide you with all the details we have for you, both online and offline, upon request.
We want to ensure that your personal data are correct and up to date. You can ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate. If you would like to do so, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I exercise my rights as a user?
Any requests for user’s rights can be addressed to the e-shop owner through email to email@example.com. These requests can be made free of charge and will be received by the Administrator as soon as possible.
B. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
- Cookies which are important for the proper operation of our online store and the user’s browsing of our website.
- Cookies that allow users to verify their details and access their personal account.
- Cookies that allow us to disclose personalized offers to our users based on their interests.
- Cookies that allow the collection of statistic data (e.g. number of visits).
- Functional Cookies that allow the website to retrieve previous customer options (such as username, language, etc.).
- Advertising cookies that help us design marketing policies in order to display and promote products that are compatible with our customers’ preferences.
- Social Network Cookies which are necessary for the interaction of customer’s accounts on social networks with our website. They serve, for example, to share your experiences on social networks. They are not necessary for you to browse our website.
I. Cookies are important for carrying out various actions through our website and our online store, such as:
- Submission, cancellation, modification of orders
- Payments for products selected through the e-shop
- Creation of user account, password changes (user password), seamless entry and exit from the user account, use of the individual functions of the user account
- Submitting orders and processing payments for users who choose to make purchases as guests, i.e. without registering as a member
- Creating a personalized environment for users
II. Cookies allow us to record users’ activities, which helps us to:
- Improve the quality of the services we offer and adapt our business policies to the needs of our customers.
- Display products that match the preferences of our customers, based on their browsing history on our website.
- Collect data that are indicative of the trends that our customers follow.
III. Cookies also allow us to:
- Identify the devices through which users browse our website.
- Address technical or other issues that our users may rarely encounter when using our website.
- Improve the design of our website and online store.
D. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COOKIES POLICY
- the ability to access your account and user’s options
- the ability to place orders
- the ability to make payments for products of your choice through our online store.
For these reasons we recommend that you accept our Cookies Policy, as our company has taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures and applies all the prescribed procedures to ensure that the use of the website is completely secure and that customer data remain stored in secure enviroments to eliminate the possibility of data breaches.
We secure the information you provide to computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information under control and custody.
However, data transmission over the Internet or wireless network cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, while we seek to protect your Personal Information, please acknowledge that (i) there are limitations to the security and privacy of the Internet that are beyond our control; (ii) security, integrity and privacy of the information and data exchanged between you and our Website are not guaranteed, and (iii) any such information and data may be displayed or violated in transit by a third party, despite the best efforts.
Please note that data transmitted over the Internet (e.g. via electronic communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third party access is not possible.
Links to other sites
Privacy of use by children
We do not intentionally collect any Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Information through our Website or Service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s use of the Internet and to assist in enforcing this Policy by encouraging their children to never provide personal information through the Website or the Service without their permission.
If you have reasons to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information through our Website or our Service, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must also be at least 16 years old to consent to the processing of your Personal Information in your own country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
Accept this policy