- 500 gr pumpkin crumb
- 100 ml carob honey
- 7 royal dates
- 50 gr AMINO ANIMO PEA PROTEIN
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes and boil or steam them until they soften.
- Remove the core and finely chop the dates.
- Put all the ingredients for the brownies in the blender and blend them well until you get a creamy mixture.
- In a small pan or pyrex, spread a baking paper and pour in the brownie mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 40-50 minutes depending on the oven.
- Allow the mixture to cool and put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
For the whipped cream:
- 1 can (300 ml) of coconut milk
- 5 tbsp agave syrup
- Put the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours to freeze.
- Open the can and carefully take out the frozen cream on top with a spoon.
- Put the vegetable milk and syrup in the mixer and beat on medium speed until whipped cream consistency. Add the cream you have taken out of the can and continue beating until all the ingredients are combined.
- Spread the whipped cream on the brownie, cut into pieces and serve.