For the bars:
• 135 gr. AMINO ANIMO Pea Protein
• 230 gr. hazelnut butter
• 110 gr. maple syrup or honey
• 45 gr. grated coconut
• 160 gr. water
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
For the chocolate coating:
• 15 gr. AMINO ANIMO Pea Protein
• 180 gr. couverture
• Hazelnuts (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the bars, until a pliable mixture is formed.
- Lay a 22-23 cm baking tray or a square pan with baking paper and spread the mixture evenly. Press with your hands, so that the mixture reaches all corners and flattens on the surface.
- Allow the mixture to cool down in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the melted couverture, the Pea Protein and the hazelnuts.
- Pour the chocolate coating over the bars and place them in the fridge for another 15 minutes.
- Take the baking tray or the square pan out of the fridge and cut the bars into 12 pieces.
- You can store the bars covered in the refrigerator for 6 days.