- 40 gr. AMINO ANIMO Power Mix Cocoa
- 100 gr. gluten-free all-purpose flour (For non gluten-free, common flour)
- 170 ml coconut milk or other vegetable milk
- 2-3 tbsp. coconut oil (or sunflower oil)
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup (or agave syrup or honey melted in hot water)
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder, the salt, the cocoa powder and the AMINO ANIMO organic protein.
- Add the vegetable milk, the maple syrup and the coconut oil.
- Mix gently, until the mixture is homogeneous and relatively thick. If necessary, add a little more flour or milk.
- Lightly grease the waffle iron plates once warm. Add the mixture with a spoon and bake the waffles at the time indicated by your waffle maker. Do not open or close the lid.
- Serve them hot, topped with honey or maple syrup, chopped fruits and nuts.