- 500 gr. gluten-free flour bread mix
- 100 gr. AMINO ANIMO Fava Protein
- 8 gr. fresh yeast or 1/3 of the package
- 1 sharp tbsp. salt (7 gr.)
- 1 tbsp. molasses or other liquid sweetener or 1 tbsp. sugar
- 500 ml water
- 50 ml olive oil
- In a bowl, mix the gluten-free flour with the Fava Protein.
- In a jug of water, add the olive oil, molasses and yeast.
- Combine the liquids with the solids and knead well.
- Add the salt and continue kneading.
- Cover the dough with a wet towel and let rise for at least 1 hour.
- Lightly grease the surface of a rectangular bread pan (dimensions 29×16 cm).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 °C for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into slices.