- 3 cups oats (you can also find gluten-free oats)
- 30 gr AMINO ANIMO RICE PROTEIN
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cranberries (or raisins)
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Lay a baking sheet on a baking tray and place it on the middle rack of the oven.
- In a large bowl, mix the solids, except for the dried fruits. Drizzle the mixture with the liquid ingredients and mix well with a spoon or by hand wearing a glove.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the baking sheet. Press the mixture with the back of the spoon so that the ingredients can stick together.
- Bake for a total of 25-30 minutes. After the first 15 minutes, remove the pan from the oven, stir in the granola, so that it cooks evenly on all sides, and continue baking for another 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the dried fruits and mix well, pressing again with a spoon. Allow to cool completely and become crispy.
- You can store your homemade granola in an airtight glass container at room temperature. It stays fresh for weeks.