- 3-4 scoops AMINO ANIMO Fava Protein
- 280 gr. (2 cups + 2 tbsp.) all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp. sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 480 ml (2 cups) vegetable milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 3 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Add the vegetable milk, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
- Gradually add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Then, the Fava Protein, chocolate chips, and raspberries. Mix until smooth.
- Line a tray with non-stick paper and pour the mixture inside.
- Optionally, add a few more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- When cool, cut into pieces and serve with maple syrup.
For more recipe tips by Konstantinos Dimoulas, click here.