- 135 gr raw almonds or grated coconut
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or turmeric
- 50 gr AMINO ANIMO RICE PROTEIN
- 1 tsp ginger powder or 1/2 fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 40 gr tahini
- 12 dried figs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp boiling water
- 1 pinch of salt
- Grated coconut (for serving)
- Add the almonds, the cinnamon, the AMINO ANIMO RICE organic protein, the ginger, the salt and the lemon zest in a high power food processor (blender) and beat well for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tahini, the figs and the vanilla extract and beat again, until a soft mixture begins to form. If the figs are very dry, soak them first in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Add the tablespoons of boiling water one by one, until the mixture is easily molded.
- Form about 18 balls with your hands.
- Optionally, roll each ball in grated coconut.
- The balls can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.