Ingredients for the pancakes
- 300 gr. sweet potato flesh
- 170 ml water
- 1 1/2 tbsp. crushed flaxseed
- 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. chopped dill
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 gr. AMINO ANIMO Almond protein
- 20 gr. rice flour
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. cumin oil
- Cut into cubes and boil or steam the sweet potatoes, until soft.
- Beat the sweet potatoes, water, olive oil and cumin oil well in the blender, until you have a puree texture.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and knead well.
- Divide the dough into 6 balls and roll them out into round doughs.
- Spread baking paper on a pan and put the dough on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve on a plate, placing a pancake and on top 2 tbsp. homemade fava sauce and sweet & sour cabbage. Place another pancake on top and repeat the steps.
Ingredients for the fava sauce
- 200 gr. fava beans
- 2 medium onions
- 1 liter water
- 5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 20 gr. AMINO ANIMO Fava protein
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Peel and chop the onions in half.
- Put the fava beans, onions and water in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, until the fava beans are soft.
- Beat the fava beans in the blender without straining it and then add the rest of the ingredients and beat again.
- The desired texture is quite fluid like a sauce. If it comes out thicker, add a little water and beat again.
Ingredients for the sweet & sour cabbage
- 150 gr. white cabbage
- 150 gr. purple cabbage
- 1 tsp ginger powder or 1 tbsp. fresh chopped ginger
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- Cut the cabbages into very thin slices.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the cabbages and the ginger. Saute until the cabbage is soft.
- Add the lemon.
- Add the maple syrup and a little salt and mix well.