- 40 gr. raisins
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 2/3 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- 1/5 tsp nutmeg
- 40 gr. walnuts
- 40 gr. oats
- 20 gr. coconut flour
- 30 gr. AMINO ANIMO Power Mix Vanilla protein
- In a blender, beat the walnuts and oats.
- Transfer to a bowl with all remaining ingredients, except raisins and orange juice.
- Soak the raisins in the orange juice for about 10 minutes and beat together in the blender.
- Transfer to the bowl with all the ingredients and mix well.
- Create a firm dough. Add extra oats or orange juice, if needed.
- Place the mixture in a small pan, press well with your hands and place for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Cut the bars to the desired size.
- Coconut flour can be replaced with oats in a slightly larger quantity.