- 20 gr. AMINO ANIMO Power Mix Vanilla
- 40 gr. gluten-free self-rising flour (For non-gluten free, common self-rising flour)
- 5 tbsp. coconut milk (or other vegetable milk)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil or sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp. maple or agave syrup
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 dose of vanilla extract
- 40 gr. dark couverture (vegan)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Mix the flour, organic protein powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add the liquid ingredients, such as the vegetable milk, the oil, the vanilla extract and the maple syrup.
- Mix very well with a fork to homogenize the mixture.
- Lightly grease 2 cups or 2 small clay pots and divide the mixture evenly with a spoon.
- Cut the couverture into small pieces and dip them in each cup or pot, leaving some protruding on the surface.
- Place the cups or pots on a plate and bake in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Let them cool for 1-2 minutes and enjoy!