- 2 packages of petit beurre or whole grain digestive biscuits
- 30 gr AMINO ANIMO RICE PROTEIN
- 35 gr cocoa powder
- 125 gr vegetable butter of your choice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 packs of chocolate couverture
- 1/2 cup vegetable milk
- Vanilla extract
- 1 shot of brandy (optional)
- 3/4 cup icing sugar (optional)
- Melt the chocolate couverture with the vegetable milk in bain marie. When completely melted, add the vegetable butter of your choice, the icing sugar (optional) and the salt and mix with a whisk.
- In a large bowl, break the biscuits into small pieces with your hands. Sprinkle with brandy and vanilla extract. Add the cocoa powder and the AMINO ANIMO RICE organic protein on top and mix well.
- Drizzle with the chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet. Wrap it tightly in a roll and close the ends like a candy. Place the wrapped roll on a tray and leave it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into slices and sprinkle with cocoa powder or icing sugar.